Summer is always my Littles' favorite time for dessert. They love ice cream and got it honest! I love cookies and ice cream! Who doesn't??
From those two loves the M&M Cookie Ice Cream Sammies were born!
What You Need:
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (you will want the tube)
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Mini M&M's
What You Do:
- Slice the cookie dough into 1/2 inch slices;
- Bake according to the directions and cool on a baking rack;
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator to fully chill;
- Scoop two scoops of the ice cream onto the bottom cookie and smooth with a knife;
- Place the top cookie on the ice cream making a sandwich;
- Roll the sammies in the mini M&M's;
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer;
- Freeze for at least one hour;