A couple of weeks ago I decided to get food organized. I was tired of going out to eat every time I didn't want to cook and couldn't think of anything to make. I decided to make 10 slow cooker freezer meals. I will be sharing a few with you prior to the grand debut post. I promise you will have all of my recipes and grocery list prior to school starting back.
Today I bring to you the Hubs favorite of the ten so far...
What You Need:
- 3lb Beef Bottom Round Roast
- 2 packets of dry Italian dressing
- 16oz jar of pepperocini peppers (do not drain)
- 1 cup water
- Onion buns
What You Do: HERE IS THE HARD PART!
- Dump all ingredients into a gallon size Ziplock bag;
- Freeze until ready to use;
- Thaw out over night if frozen;
- Dump entire contents of Ziplock bag into the crockpot;
- Cook in on low for 10-12 hours;
- Shred beef with two forks;
- Serve over toasted onion bun;