What You Need:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 1/4 cup pinenuts
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmasan cheese
- olive oil
What You Do:
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- Toast pinenuts in the sautee pan until lighly brown, salt and remove from pan. Set aside.
- Boil the bowtie pasta in water until al dente.
- While pasta is boiling, drizzle olive oil into a sautee pan and begin to brown the chicken.
- Once chicken and pasta are cooked, drain pasta and add to chicken in the sautee pan.
- Add in pesto sauce, toasted pinenuts and parmasan cheese.
- Mix thorougly and enjoy!