- Must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per session. Anything over 30 minutes is merely extra calories burned. You don't get credit for two sessions if you exercise for an hour.
- A minimum of twelve sessions must be done within the month.
- Any form of exercise counts toward a session. (cardio, strength, yoga, Wii training, swimming, Dancing around the house like a mad woman/man)
- One person may not in any way sabotage the other by using "keeping the Littles" as an excuse. Parenting teamwork is key!
- The person with the most sessions at the end of the month WINS!
- Whoever loses must turn over half of their "fun money" for the next month to the winner. (If you check out my Financial Peace post, you will see that we are both allotted a certain amount of "fun money" each month to do with what we please.)
Sounds pretty easy huh? We shall see! I was able to get a walk in last night to start off with a bang. My FIVE of my fitness goals for the month are as follows:
- Have at least 20 exercise sessions;
- Lose 10lbs by the end of the month;
- Stay positive and motivated;
- Be able to run/walk a 10 minute mile by the end of the month;
- WIN THE EXERCISE CHALLENGE!
Here are a few of my favorite motivational sayings!
And one more for good measure...
I hope that you all will join in and help me stay motivated in this challenge. I will need as much help as I can get! Happy Fit Friday y'all! Have a fabulous weekend.
Linkup: Lovely Thursdays, The Little Friday Linkup, Lovely Ladies Linky, Link Party Palooza, Five on Friday, Friday Favorites, Anything Goes Linky, That Friday Blog Hop, High Five for Friday