My name is RaChil and I blog over at The Cwafty Blog. I just recently discovered your blog and I really like what I've seen so far. That pallet bed was a hit right out of the park! I can't wait to see more! Since I'm such a budding fan of your blog I thought I would reach out and nominate you for a Liebster Award."
I literally squealed with glee out loud! The Hubs didn't have a clue what was going on, but knew I was one happy girl. Thank you RaChil for your nomination!! I am super excited to make new bloggy friends and be discovered a little more! The Liebster award is given by fellow bloggers to new blogs with smaller followings, but huge potential; it is a great way to find new blogs as well as support one another.
- My name is pronounced Tee-la not Tell-a. I don't mind politely correcting people as I have done it all my life and would never want to change my name for anything. I actually LOVE it!
- My brother who is thirteen years older than me named me after the He-man character, Teela! (No I don't have super powers, but my Littles think I do!)
- That same brother is also my hero, my best friend and the person I wanted my husband to be modeled after. The Hubs is so much like him it is scary, so I guess I did a great job!
- I have two older brothers (one 16 years older and one 13 years older) and before I was married all of our initials were TLS.
- I graduated from a four year school with a Bachelors in Fine Arts and a concentration in Musical Theatre.
- I am completely terrified of flying! I can do it after a few happy pills and Bloody Mary's, but I would much rather stay on the ground. It is a control thing!
- I once was scared to death of guns, but now have my concealed carry permit, own one and carry it everywhere I go!
- My favorite season is Fall. I love it because of the beautiful leaves, the cooler weather and of course...CLEMSON FOOTBALL!
- The Hubs and I were married in October 2007 in Lake Lure, NC at the same place where Dirty Dancing was filmed.
- I am an overly obsessive planner! I love to plan everything and rarely enjoy spur of the moment decisions.
- I was in Gamma Chi Epsilon sorority in college, which just so happens to also be the same sorority Mary from Eat Drink and Be Mary was in also. However, she is much younger than me!!!
1. Whats your favorite color combination?
3. Coffee or Tea? How do you take it?
4. Can you do a really good fake accent?
- I love pink and black!
- I would have to stick with my Yorkies. I love little dogs that don't shed and mine are just amazing!
- Coffee - Medium Roast with cream and Truvia/Splenda
- Actually yes! Because of my theatre background I can do several. My favorite is the 20's Yankee gangster!
- I used to puff paint the crap out of some shirts when I was little. I would wear them around everywhere! Thank God for the late 80's/early 90's!!
6. What made you want to start blogging?
- I had so many ideas I wanted to share with the world and Facebook just was not cutting it as an outlet for my ideas anymore! I was inspired by Eat Drink and Be Mary!
- I am all over the board! I really don't just have one. Right now I am really in to burlap and chalkboard paint!
- I know a ton of kids movies word for word, but that is not because they are my favorite, that is because they play in my headrest everytime I crank my car!!!!! I am not really a movie buff, but some that I love are Radio, Old School and Steel Magnolias.
9. What do you like to do when you're not dazzling the internet with your creative genius?
- PINTEREST!! I love hanging out with the Hubs and the Littles, but when I get a spare moment to myself it is usually spent with my good friend Pinterest!
- Breaking Bad!
MY QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES:
- What was your first job?
- Where did you grow up?
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend? If so, what was his/her name?
- What is your favorite blog topic?
- Have you ever visited a foreign country?
- What was the scariest thing you have ever done/witnessed?
- Heels or flats?
- If you could marry any Disney Prince which would it be and why?
- What was the last thing you pinned on Pinterest?
- What fruit best describes you?
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- Cat @ Yes Deer
- Amy @ Southern, Classy and [a lot] Sassy
- Alesha @ Full Time Mama
- Chelsea @ Girl Growing Up
These are a work in progress and I will add/remove as my nominees accept or decline their nominations.
I am super excited to have been nominated and want to thank RaChil again for her nomination!!!