Today is Tax Day...Pay Day (for me)...and Delicious Dish Tuesday!!! I hope at least one of those things makes you happy, excluding the tax day one. Hehe!
Today I wanted to share how two of my very favorite sweets can be combined to make one deliciously decadent and simple dessert. This can be a go to for a quick last minute goodie for parties or just for a late night snack. I call them...Peanut Butter Cup Drops!
What you need:
- One roll of prepackaged chocolate chip cookie dough. (Peanut butter cookie dough would also work.);
- One bag of mini peanut butter cups;
- Baking spray; and a
- Mini muffin tin.
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice cookie dough into one inch sections.
- Cut the one inch slices into quarters.
- Place each quarter of the cookie dough into a mini muffin space.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While cookies bake, unwrap the mini peanut butter cups. You will need one for each cookie.
- Once the cookies are brown, pull them out of the oven and place the peanut butter cup in the middle of the cookie. The cookies should have a little dip in them just the right size for the peanut butter cup.
- Let the cookies cool in the pan, remove them from the pan with a small spoon and enjoy!
This would also be amazing with some vanilla bean ice cream!!! YUMMY!!!
I hope you all enjoy this simple little sweet treat!
Linkup: Delicious Dish Tuesday, Treasure Box Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Twirl & Take a Bow, Tuesday's Table